DESIGNER TRADE PROGRAM
Hermle North America's Designer Trade Program is focused on serving Residential Interior Designers, Contractors, and Architects working on Residential projects.
If you are interested in setting up a trade account, please see our Account Set-Up below. If you are a Hospitality & Commercial Interior Designer, Architect, Contractor, Specifier and Purchasing Agent working on Hotel and Resort, Restaurant and Commercial Office Projects, please see our Hospitality & Contract Program.
Participation in our Designer Trade Program requires proof of a design-based business as indicated below. Hermle North America does not permit items sold through this program to be resold to the general public through retail stores, catalogs, the Internet, or any other means.
To request a trade account, please follow the steps below. If you have any questions regarding this program, you may also contact our Customer Care team at (434) 946-7751, or email email@example.com and reference "Trade Program" in the subject line.
- Fill out the form below with the requested information. Be sure to specify your primary focus as 'Residential Design.'
- Upload a copy of the following items to our secure server (using .doc, .pdf, .jpeg, or .png files):
- Copy of State Tax Exemption Form
- Copy of Business License or Business Card
- Copy of Sales Tax Resale Certificate
- Name, address, and email of any other employees that are authorized to use your trade account.
- After you have submitted your request you will receive a confirmaton email from our sales team. In order to complete your account setup please reply to the email with the following information attached:
- Business Credit Card Information
- VISA Card Number & Exp. Date
- MasterCard Number & Exp. Date
- 3 Credit References (major suppliers) including:
- Signature stating your agreement to the statements/policies listed below
You will be contacted when your terms have been approved. If you prefer to order before your credit information has been processed, you may do so via credit card. We accept Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
A service charge of 1.5% per month, 18% APR will be added to all overdue amounts. The customer will be held liable for all legal and collection fees.
Please note that our Internet Policy states that we reserve the right to not sell Hermle products to any dealer or designer who advertises our products at more than 35% off the suggested retail price in any Internet advertisement.
Alternatively, you may also fax the information to 434.946.7747, Attn: Trade Program. Once your account has been processed you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact our Customer Service team by phone at 434.946.7751, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.